List of Casino Deposit Bonuses 2021
The structure and requirements of a deposit match vary between casinos. While some have strict requirements, others are more favourable and offer better rewards for your deposit. We’ve compiled a list of the casinos where Indian players can enjoy the best deposit casino bonuses.
Facts about deposit bonuses - Keep this in mind
These kinds of bonuses serve a dual purpose, benefitting both players and the casino, here are the main takeaways:
- It’s a fantastic way to get money for free.
- It’s a marketing tool to invite new players.
- Bettors need to pay a minimum deposit required to qualify.
- You have to fulfil various requirements before you can withdraw funds.
- It is an easy way to increase your funds.
- A deposit casino bonus comprise a percentage of a players deposit and are immediately available for play.
- Players can only withdraw it once they have met specific terms and conditions. There are several different types of these deposit promotions.
FAQ about deposit bonuses
What is a deposit bonus?
It is funds which a casino adds to new player accounts when they have deposited their first funds.
What is a deposit match bonus?
When a casino offers an amount equal to the amount you deposit, up to a certain amount, it is also called a 100% deposit match offer.
What % of the deposit can I get as a bonus?
You’ll get the percentage of your first deposit that the casino offers in their promotion, up to a set amount, for example, 80% up to INR1000.
Can I use deposit bonuses on Indian casinos?
Yes, there are many options to choose from.
Guide to Deposit Offers & Promotions
Casinos offer different kinds of casino bonuses; mostly, it’s structured around free spins and earning a percentage of your deposit back up to a set amount. Yet, we can divide these into the following different types.
- Welcome bonus – is only linked to the first deposit and offers cashback and free spins.
- Second deposit bonus – an offer to receive a partial percentage of your deposit back.
- Third deposit bonus – an additional offer to again get some of your deposit back, but also a much smaller percentage.
- Multiple deposit bonuses – a welcome bonus structured as a package, giving back various percentages of your qualifying deposit over a period in varying percentages, e.g. first 100%, second 50%, and third 25%.
Example of a common deposit offer
Take the following offer as an example of how deposit bonus offers work.
100% deposit up to INR5,000 and 50 free spins with wagering conditions at 25x
|Deposit||Free Spins||Bonus (100%)||Requirement||Turnover|
|INR 1,000||50||INR 1,000||X25||INR 50,000|
|INR 10,000||50||INR 5,000||X25||INR 375,000|
Wagering requirements for deposit rewards
You need to fulfil these requirements before you can withdraw your bonus money. These can sometimes be very strict, making the offer worthless. It may also be that you have to fulfil the conditions by playing games which you weren’t planning on playing.