Indian No Wagering Casino Bonuses for 2024We list the top 5 Indian Casinos offering no wagering bonuses and with no playthrough requirements.
Top 5 Indian No Wagering Casino Bonuses for 2024
Instead of you searching for the best online casinos offering no-wagering bonuses in India, we’ve composed a list of our top five.
These are our top Indian online casinos that offer no-wagering bonuses:
- Betfair - Get up to 100 Free Spins No Wagering, No Max Win.
- Jackpot.com - Spend ₹1598,17 Get 50 Wager-Free-Spins on Bigger Bass Bonanza.
- BetVictor Casino - Wager ₹1065,45 Get up to 300 Free Spins No Wagering, No Max Win.
- MrQ - Spend ₹1065,45 Get 30 Free Spins on Big Bass Splash.
- Gala Spins - Spend ₹1065,45 Get 40 Free Spins No Wagering, No Max Win.
What are No-Wagering Casino Bonuses?
Simply put, no-wagering bonuses do not need players to fulfil any predetermined requirements to keep their winnings. When new players sign up for a casino account, they can enjoy a variety of promotions.
A no-wagering bonus allows you to use the funds how you want and cash out when you feel you’ve had enough. The site won’t place any restriction on you requesting a withdrawal for these funds as winnings, opposed to traditional bonuses you’d find at Indian online casinos.
Another standard bonus is a deposit match offer from the casino. With the deposit match bonus, you must meet the minimum deposit amount, and the casino will give you a specified amount of bonus funds. Explore our list of the best available casino deposit bonuses in India.
The other bonus you could receive is a no-deposit bonus, where you receive bonus funds just for creating an account. However, these funds also have wagering requirements that you must meet. We offer a comprehensive guide on wagering requirements that explains in greater detail, as well as a list of the best no-deposit bonus casinos available to Indian players.
While they are non-wagering and wagering casinos, we will focus on non-wagering casinos, highlighting all you need to know to make the most out of bonuses offered.
No wagering and low wagering casino bonuses offer improved chances for players to cash out any winnings when the requirements are high, acting as an attractive offer to potential players.
Terms & Conditions of No Wagering Bonuses
Even though it may seem like a chore, it’s essential to read the terms and conditions of the online casino and its bonuses. As a result, you won’t end up voiding the bonus funds or your winnings. While no wagering or low wagering bonuses are seen to be more transparent, there are a few Ts and Cs you should check for.
These are some of the customary clauses you’d find in no-wagering bonuses:
- Maximum Cashout - Regardless of how much you win with the bonus funds, the casino places a limit on the amount you can withdraw. Each online casino differs in how high or low the ceiling is, which is why reading the terms and conditions is a must.
- Maximum Bet - As the name of the clause suggests, you can only bet up to a certain amount with your bonus funds. Placing wagers higher than this amount could see your funds confiscated.
- Minimum Deposits - You must deposit a minimum amount to qualify for the bonus.
- Specific Payment Methods - Some bonuses are only valid if you use a particular payment method to fund your casino account.
- Expiration Dates - More often than not, bonuses have a shelf life, which means you must use it before that time or forfeit the funds.
- Promo Codes - Some online casinos require you to enter a promo code in a little box when you’re registering to enjoy the bonus. Failure to do so disqualifies you from the promotion.
Pros & Cons of No Wagering Casino Bonuses
Experienced gamblers will enjoy the sound of no-wagering bonuses as it means you don’t have to deal with high wagering requirements before you can withdraw your winnings. However, there are positives and negatives to this type of online casino promotion, and you must be wary before accepting a no-wagering bonus.
- Withdraw whenever you like. There’s no need to meet the 30 or 40 times requirement, and you can enjoy your winnings.
- Keep what you win. Casinos that offer other bonuses will have wagering requirements where walking away with any earnings is difficult.
- Easy to meet the conditions. No-wagering online casino bonuses are undoubtedly simpler to deal with as their terms and conditions aren’t unrealistic.
- There isn’t a need for you to make additional deposits to meet your wagering requirements.
- These bonuses are transparent, and every player understands what they get from a no-wagering bonus.
- Reduced value. No-wagering bonuses pale in comparison to any other casino bonus. Even if you receive wagering free spins, they’re generally far less than you’d receive with other casino promotions.
- A limited number of games. Usually, no-wagering bonuses are linked to particular games. As a result, your overall online casino experience could become boring since you’re forced to play a game you may not enjoy.
- Withdrawal limits are lower than bonuses. Casinos cap the amount you can withdraw with winnings from no-wagering bonus funds. Even if you win big, you won’t be allowed to cash out more than what the terms and conditions of the bonus stipulate.
- They’re challenging to find. For the ordinary online gambler, no-wagering bonuses may prove elusive as they are rare. However, you can check out our list of the best casino bonuses available in India to find out what the hottest promotions are.
Types of No Wagering Casino Bonuses
No-wagering bonuses can come in different forms. We’ll take you through the offers that you may encounter at an online casino below.
Free Spins with 0x Wagering
Free spin no-wagering bonuses are by far the most common. Since wager-free spins are cheap, they pose less of a risk to the casino, so they’re more willing to offer these. Usually, wagering-free spins are included in the deposit bonus and can only be used on a single or a few slot titles.
The wager-free spins that you receive from the casino will have a value attached to them, such as the minimum spin amount on a particular game. Check out the latest free spin casino offers across India.
Wagering free spins can come as part of a deposit bonus or as a package designed to attract new players to the casino. Many casinos offer a minimum deposit, allowing first time players the chance to receive wagering free spins with no hidden catch. A portion of these players will go on to become regular customers, long after using their wagering free spins.
Although more rare, some casinos also offer loyal clients wagering free spins. Usually, players do not have to do anything to trigger this special, as they have already agreed to the T’s and C’s when opening their casino account.
Many of these offers come with high wagering requirements, so be sure to carefully read the T’s and C’s before proceeding. Wagering requirements refer to the predetermined conditions associated with casino bonuses, not just wager-free spins. To fully enjoy wagering-free spins, always understand the terms before accepting to play.
No Deposit Bonuses With 0x Wagering
No-deposit bonuses mean you don’t have to spend a single Rupee to enjoy the bonus. Typically, they have high wagering requirements, but some casinos offer a no-deposit bonus with zero wagering requirements.
Very rarely would you find a site that will give you bonus funds for free without any prerequisites. However, those platforms that do offer these promotions will have strict terms and conditions in place.
Deposit Bonuses With 0x Wagering
Deposit bonuses are by far the most common in both non-wagering and wagering online casinos. When you deposit money into your casino account, the site will match that amount by 100% or a lower percentage. The bonus funds will have wagering requirements, but if they don’t, the casino will apply maximum bet amounts and withdrawal caps to minimise its losses.
Tips to Identify & Choose Your Best No Wagering Casino Bonus
If you’re looking to capitalise on no-wagering bonuses, you must be vigilant when identifying the ideal casino. Bear in mind that scam casinos are commonplace, and they can also offer similar promotions.
For this reason, you must ensure that the Indian casino is legitimate. If you’re unsure, browse our platform to check if the site appears on our list of legal casinos in India. Once you find a casino you’re comfortable with, you must create an account. New players can check out our instructions on how to register at a new casino and how to make your first deposit.
Always read the terms and conditions of the site and the no wager bonuses on offer. A no-wager bonus tends to have stricter terms because it’s easier for you to withdraw winnings. Our in-depth guide will demonstrate how you can withdraw money from the casino.
Bear in mind that a no wagering bonus is often restricted to a single game or a few at best. Understand all the terms before accepting the bonus so there aren’t any unwelcome surprises for you in the future.
How to Claim These Bonuses in India?
To enjoy no-wagering bonuses at Indian online casinos, you should follow these steps:
- Find a legitimate casino that has proper licensing and is allowed to offer its gaming services to Indian players.
- Pay attention to the welcome offer from the casino. Sometimes, you may be required to enter a promo code to qualify for the bonus, which could be a wager-free bonus. Always read the terms and conditions to get a clear picture of what the casino requires from you relating to the bonus.
- Find out details about the maximum bet amount, which games you’re limited to, the minimum deposit amount, and the highest amount you can withdraw. When you’ve met the casino’s requirements, you can request a withdrawal to enjoy your winnings.
FAQs on No-Wagering Casino Bonus
💸 Why do casinos offer no-wagering bonuses?
Casinos offer this type of bonus to minimise hassles of wagering required, while attracting more players to the site.
🎮 Are no-wagering bonuses only for new players?
Yes, casinos primarily offer promotions like a wagering casino bonus to new players.
❓ Is it safe to use no-wagering bonuses?
Yes, while capitalising on a no-wagering bonus is safe, you must be aware of its terms and conditions.
🤔 Are there any limitations to no-wagering bonuses?
Yes, it carries several terms and conditions. Some of these include maximum bet amounts, limits on withdrawal amounts, and restrictions on specific games, to mention a few.
🤑 Can I win real money with a no-wagering bonus?
Yes, you can win real money with this bonus, but you must remain within the confines of the casino’s terms and conditions specific to the promotion.
Are You Excited About No-Wagering Bonuses?
No-wagering bonuses are quite attractive to casino players as they don’t require you to meet high wagering requirements before withdrawing winnings. Even though these promotions are excellent and a sign of casinos attempting to be more transparent and welcoming, they still have terms and conditions. Some casinos have restrictive wagering requirements, ensuring the need for players to understand the T’s and C’s when opening their accounts.
You must familiarise yourself with those conditions and ensure you aren’t breaching any of those rules. If you do, the casino will likely declare the bonus null and void, including any potential winnings.
If you’re new to the online casino world, you should check out our handy tips for new players that will offer all the information you require.