Best NJ Online Sports Betting Sites 2023New Jersey sportsbooks are becoming increasingly popular with the catalog of sports fixtures available for wagering. We reviewed all NJ online sports betting sites to determine the best for specific profiled players. We included screenshots from each sportsbook for you to get the look and feel of every provider and compare them.
List of Legal New Jersey Sports Betting Sites Online
📃Vendor Identification Number: 93903 (We are a NJ DGE approved vendor in the state of New Jersey). ⛔ Users under 21 are prohibited from participating in gambling, underage gambling is an offence! If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800 GAMBLER
NJ Online Sports Betting Facts & Takeaways
Online Sportsbooks are now legal in the state of New Jersey, but there are specific rules and regulations that you must abide by to enjoy the experience.
|Legal status:||Legal only within the borders of New Jersey.|
|Amount of licensed NJ sportsbooks:||24|
|Legal age for online betting in NJ:||21 and Over|
|Legal sports to bet on:||All major sporting codes except for in-state college sports.|
|Accessibility:||Players can access NJ sports betting on mobile sports betting apps and NJ betting sites for smartphones, tablets, laptops, and computers.|
|Best online sportsbook:||DraftKings Sportsbook|
Online sportsbooks have become increasingly present in New Jersey, and players across the Garden State now have more than 20 from which to select. This list shows the legal NJ online sportsbooks where you can register an account for sports wagering.
|Brand||Partner / Skin||Live since||Bonus & Promo||Site URL|
|Caesars Casino & Sportsbook||Meadowlands Racing & Entertainment||2018||Deposit Match bonus 100% up to $1,000!||www.caesarscasino.com/ www.williamhill.com/us/nj|
|WynnBet||Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey||2020||Risk-free bet up to $1,000||www.wynnBET.com|
|888 Sport||Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey||2018||Risk-free bet up to $500||us.888sport.com|
|Borgata Online Sports||Borgata Hotel Casino||2019||N/A||www.borgataonline.com|
|BetMGM||Borgata Hotel Casino||2018||Risk-free bet up to $1,000||sports.nj.betmgm.com|
|Barstool Sportsbook||Freehold Raceway||2021||Up to $1,000 risk-free bet on first deposit||barstoolsportsbook.com|
|BetAmerica||Golden Nugget Atlantic City||2019||25% deposit match up to $500||nj.betamerica.com/sports|
|Betway||Golden Nugget Atlantic City||2021||Risk-free bet up to $250||nj.betway.com|
|Golden Nugget||Golden Nugget Atlantic City||2019||Risk-free bet up to $100||nj-casino.goldennuggetcasino.com/sports/|
|Unibet||Hard Rock Atlantic City||2019||Risk-free bet up to $500||nj.unibet.com|
|Hard Rock Sportsbook||Hard Rock Atlantic City||2019||100% deposit match up to $1,000||www.hardrockcasino.com/sportsbook|
|Bet365 NJ||Hard Rock Atlantic City||2019||100% deposit match up to $500||www.nj.bet365.com|
|FanDuel||New Meadowlands Racetrack||2018||Risk-free bet up to $1,000||www.sportsbook.fanduel.com|
|PointsBet||New Meadowlands Racetrack||2018||2 Risk-free bets up to $2,000||www.pointsbet.com|
|SuperBook||New Meadowlands Racetrack||2021||N/A||nj.superbook.com|
|theScore Bet||Darby Development (Monmouth Park)||2019||Risk-free bet up to $500||www.thescore.bet|
|SugarHouse||Darby Development (Monmouth Park)||2018||100% deposit match up to $250||www.playsugarhouse.com/?page=sports#filter/all/|
|Tipico Sportsbook||Ocean Casino Resort||2020||Match bet up to $100||http://tipico.com/us|
|FOX Bet||Resorts Digital Gaming||2018||Risk-free bet up to $500||https://nj.foxbet.com|
|DraftKings||Resorts Digital Gaming||2018||20% deposit match up to $1,000||www.draftkings.com|
|Resorts||Resorts Digital Gaming||2019||Risk-free bet up to $250||www.resortscasino.com|
Best NJ Online Sports Betting Sites Per Player Type
The New Jersey sports betting world has expanded dramatically since 2018 to deliver more than 20 online sports betting sites. As a player from the New Jersey market, you are spoiled for choice.
However, if you're struggling to identify which Jersey sports betting sites are ideal for you, our guide will provide enough information to understand which site is best for your style of play.
Best NJ Sports Betting Brand For App Users
In a world dominated by smartphones, more sports bettors are searching for reputable mobile sports betting apps. While most New Jersey sportsbooks provide players with a mobile experience, we think there is one NJ sportsbook that does it extremely well.
As the first legal online sports betting site, DraftKings sportsbook is the best for app users. It's one of the best in the industry and provides a proper experience for the New Jersey market on both Android and Apple devices.
Sports wagering fanatics require a stable platform that is also capable of delivering a well-rounded experience. Online sports betting is quick where odds can change in a matter of minutes. The platform must support this and reflect those changes in real-time.
For sports bettors using iPhones, we think that FanDuel sportsbook is a popular choice for New Jersey sports betting, despite it coming into existence several weeks after DraftKings. We believe that FanDuel is a brand that others are still chasing.
It's not often that the same online sportsbook delivers exceptionally well for all smartphone users, but FanDuel is the best for Android users as well. The app is smooth, while usability is pretty simple.
Players can navigate this sportsbook that is perfectly legal in New Jersey.
Best NJ Parlay Betting Site
Parlays are one of the most popular ways to place bets on New Jersey sports. Sports bettors have an affinity for parlays since it allows players to add two or more selections and combine them into a single bet. Parlays at NJ sports betting apps include point spreads, moneyline, and totals (over and under) bets.
When you add a selection to the bet, the odds naturally increase because it's harder to win, but you never know where your luck lies.
PointsBet Sportsbook is the number one New Jersey online sportsbook for exotic wagers. Even though the platform's headquarters is in Australia, it's a mainstay with online gambling, particularly sports wagering in New Jersey.
Best NJ Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Betting Site
DraftKings sportsbook is undoubtedly the heavyweight of fantasy sports. As pioneers of the industry, especially in New Jersey, the site offers the best when it comes to fantasy sports and is now coupled with legal online sports betting.
While you won't be allowed to bet on fantasy sports, players can enjoy Fantasy League of Legends, Fantasy CS: GO, Fantasy Rocket League, Fantasy Call of Duty, and Fantasy iRacing. We believe that betting on esports will be legal in New Jersey soon.
Best NJ Live Betting Site
Live in-game betting is an exciting form of online sports betting that has the potential to produce significant returns if you're aware of the markets. One of the best online sportsbooks in this regard is Betway.
Betway not only offers mobile sports betting, as is the case with traditional online sportsbooks, but the site offers players the opportunity to place bets once a New Jersey sports match commences, or any other fixture for that matter.
Most NJ online sportsbooks use various computer algorithms to determine the odds for a live sports bet. Placing bets on teams that are behind or losing can present you with greater odds and, in turn, better winnings. However, the risk exists that they may not turn around the game.
Betway's interface in this regard is excellent, and New Jersey sports fans can capitalize on their set-up.
Best NJ Sports Betting Site For US Sports
Some sports leagues and teams in various sporting codes initially balked at the fact that NJ online sportsbooks were establishing one after the other. However, they've realized the value that some of these platforms bring and have even signed partnership deals with them.
For US sports, you can visit these sites for particular codes:
NBA - MGM Resorts, FoxBet, FanDuel, DraftKings
NHL - FanDuel, MGM Resorts,
MLB - MGM Resorts, FoxBet, FanDuel, DraftKings
NFL - All platforms have a decent selection of NFL bets as it's one of the most popular sports leagues in the country.
Best NJ Sports Betting Site For International Sports
Unibet has strong brand recognition across Europe. After expanding to America, Unibet has been making waves, especially in the Garden State. Players can place a sports bet on a wide range of international sporting events making this platform irresistible.
It offers retail sports betting like no other since you can bet online for European soccer, Asian baseball, and NJ sports. Players betting in New Jersey will enjoy the vast selection of online sports betting available.
Best NJ Betting Site For Esports
The world of online sports betting was recently introduced to esports. Now, you can place wagers on some of the best esports teams worldwide. When major esports tournaments take place, players betting in New Jersey have the option of placing bets on the outcome.
The Division of Gaming Enforcement released an approved list of events that online sports betting sites can feature. These include the League of Legends World Championship Series, eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series, and Vie.GG Legend Series (CS: GO).
Not all New Jersey online sportsbooks offer sports wagering on esports, but we think that BetMGM delivers the best experience in this regard.
Highest NJ Sports Betting Bonus For Promo Hunters
We understand that sports bettors want value for their loyalty. Online sportsbooks realize this, which is why they offer incredible bonuses for players to sign up and use their platform for NJ sports betting.
While every online sportsbook entices players with some form of a welcome bonus, we found that Caesar's $1001 bet match was quite generous alongside PointsBet and their offering two free bets in the form of a risk-free bet.
NJ Sports Betting No Deposit Bonus For The Free Cash Player Type
There are currently two online sportsbooks in New Jersey that offer no-deposit bonuses to new players. When you register an account on Cesar's, you receive $10 free just for signing up.
However, the best no-deposit bonus across all New Jersey sportsbooks comes from UniBet.
UniBet New Jersey offers its new players two $10 bets before you deposit funds into your playing account.
5 Steps How You Get Started Placing Your Bet Online (As an NJ Resident)
When you're ready to accept the bite of online sports betting, you need to follow these steps to complete the process. Bear in mind that you need to be over the age of 21 for online gambling and within the New Jersey state borders.
1. Pick your site
The first step is to evaluate the various online sportsbooks that are available in the Garden State. Each platform offers sports bettors something different. Take time to understand the pros and cons by reading our online sportsbook reviews of NJ betting sites.
2. Sign up
After selecting the online sportsbook that resonates with you, it's time to signup for an account. Upon registration, you must submit personal details such as your name, address, phone number, and social security number to verify that you're over the age of 21.
All online sportsbooks under the Jersey Division of Gaming license must perform a 'Know Your Customer' check that will require you to submit a driver's license or state-issued ID alongside proof and address to verify your profile.
3. Verify location
Another requirement from the Division of Gaming Enforcement for NJ sports betting sites is the verification of your location. Bear in mind online gambling in the form of sports wagering is only legal in New Jersey. Online sportsbooks use geolocation technology to determine your location when you're trying to place a sports bet.
If the check suggests that you're outside the borders of New Jersey, you won't be allowed to bet online.
4. Select bonus and fund your account
After checking out the best deposit bonus on offer and selecting an online sportsbook, it's time to fund your playing account to enjoy the platform to the fullest. The majority of online sportsbooks offer several convenient payment methods such as credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, ACH, eCheck, and Play+, which are some of the fastest ways around
You simply select your preferred method, transfer the minimum amount and start playing away. Don't forget that you will qualify for a deposit bonus at most of these online sportsbooks, so choose wisely.
5. Place your bet
The last step is the one where you have the most fun. Online sportsbooks usually display their available bets in a way that's easy for NJ players to identify. Once you've clicked on a line to bet, the app adds it to your bet slip which pops out usually on the right side of the online sportsbook.
When you're satisfied with your picks, you can simply select the wager and submit your bet. After that, the fate of your sports wager rests with the sportsmen and women on the field.
Types Of Bets You Can Place
Seasoned sports bettors will understand the various terms and types of bets. However, if you're new to New Jersey sportsbooks, it may require some explaining. Not to worry, because we'll take you through each type of wager that you will find on mobile sports betting apps.
- Parlays - the payouts for this type of bet can be astronomical on NJ sports betting sites. It simply combines multiple selections on a single slip. While the potential return increases with every leg you add to the bet, your odds of winning decrease. However, a winning ticket would mean a handsome payout.
- Moneyline - If you're looking to have a simple experience, then moneyline bets are ideal for you. You select an event and pick out the winner, and the odds would be negative for the favorite and positive for the outsider.
- Points Spread - NJ sports betting isn't difficult, so don't be confused by the plus (+) and minus (-) signs on these bets. Those signs still represent the favorite and outsiders as in Moneyline. The favorite team starts with a negative score, while the underdog starts with a positive. The underdog should win by fewer points than the spread or win the game outright.
- Total (Over/Under) - This type of bet deals with the game's score. You're simply wagering on whether you think the score will be above or below the listed number on the online sportsbook.
- Props - As the name suggests, these relate to incidents beyond the actual game. It makes online sports betting exciting since you can wager on a player's performance and other elements that may or may not occur during the game.
- Live Bets - Otherwise known as in-running bets, this type of wager allows players to bet on a game after it has kicked off with live odds, which change depending on the game's status.
- Futures - Online sportsbooks offer these bets for players who prefer betting on the eventual outcomes of an entire season. If you feel that you know who will win the next Super Bowl, a futures bet is ideal for you.
- Straight Bet - This type of bet refers to a single wager on an event. You use this bet when you're confident in a result, and you want to ensure that you walk away a winner. Simply wager on the team or individual you want and submit your bet.
- Teaser - A Teaser bet is similar to a Parlay in that it allows NJ players to place wagers on two different sporting events. Players can adjust the game's point spreads but may obtain a lower return if the bet is successful.
Allowed Sports To Bet On From NJ
The Division of Gaming Enforcement released a list of the sports and leagues that players can bet on from NJ. Currently, betting on college games or an athletic event where a college participates is prohibited for New Jersey bettors.(1)
Gaming Enforcement spells out the legal sports leagues in New Jersey to place wagers on. They claim to constantly update the list, but for now, these are the sports betting regulations laid out by the Jersey division of gaming.
- National Football League (NFL)
- NCAA College Football (NCAAF)
- Canadian Football League (CFL)
- Arena Football League (AFL)
- Alliance of American Football (AAF)
- International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF)
Australian Rules Football
- Australian Football League
- Badminton World Federation Grade 1 events (international) and Grade 2 events (World Tour)
- Major League Baseball (MLB)
- NCAA Baseball
- NCAA Softball
- World Baseball Classic (WBC)
- Minor League Baseball (MiLB): Triple-A, Somerset Patriots, Lakewood Blue Claws
- Nippon Professional Baseball (Japan)
- Chinese Professional Baseball League
- Korean KBO
- Athletes Unlimited Softball
- National Basketball League (NBA)
- Women's National Basketball League (WNBA)
- NCAA College Basketball (NCAAB)
- Euro League/EuroCup
- World Championships
- FIBA regulated Country v. Country qualifiers/games/tournaments
- First Tier Leagues (Men/Women) in Australia, Argentina, Barbados, Belarus, Brazil, China, Chinese Taipei, Croatia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Spain, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, The Basketball Tournament (TBT), Turkey, Russia
- FIBA Champions League
- Big Three
- Mosconi Cup
- World Pool-Billiard Association Championship and World Cups
- World Boxing Association (WBA)
- World Boxing Council (WBC)
- World Boxing Organization (WBO)
- International Boxing Federation (IBF)
- Professional matches approved and regulated by domestic state athletic boards in a substantially similar manner as the New Jersey State Athletic Control Board
- Professional matches approved and regulated by the British Board of Boxing Control
- Mike Tyson v. Roy Jones Jr.
- Professional fights sanctioned by domestic members of the Association of Boxing
- Commissions and Combative Sports
- Pro Bowling Tour
- Professional Bull Riding, Inc.
- World Cup
- International Cricket Council (ICC) regulated Country v. Country qualifiers/games/tournaments
- Indian Premier League
- Big Bash League
- T20 Blast
- The Hundred
- Caribbean Premier League
- Grand Tour
- World Tour
- PDC Championship
- British Darts Organization
- Championship Darts Corporation
- Remote Dart League
- Academy Awards (Oscars)
- Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest
- League of Legends World Championship Finals
- eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series
- Vie.GG Legend Series (CS: GO)
- League of Legends World Championships
- Korn Ferry Tour
- European Tour
- Champions Tour
- World Golf Championships (WGC)
- International Events (i.e. Ryder Cup, Solheim Cup, Presidents Cup)
- Cactus League, Gateway PGA, Taylor Made Driving Relief, Korean Ladies Professional Golf Association (KLPGA),
- First Tier: Belarus, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, Germany, France, Spain, Denmark, Poland, Hungary, European Championship League
- Handball World Championships
- National Hockey League
- International Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF) Tournaments
- World Championships
- Kontinental Hockey League (KHL)
- Swedish Hockey League
- National League (Switzerland)
- SM-liiga (Finland)
- Belarusian Extraleague
- Ukrainian Hockey League
- Premier Lacrosse League
- Bowls Grand Prix
Mixed Martial Arts
- Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)
- Professional Fighters League (PFL)
- Cage Warriors
- Summer Olympics
- Winter Olympics
- NASCAR: Monster Energy Series, Xfinity Series Truck Series, NASCAR Cup Series
- Indy Racing League (Indy Car)
- Formula One
- Horses: Non-parimutuel horse racing only for events occurring in New Jersey or outside New Jersey as approved by the Division and New Jersey Racing Commission
- MotoAmerica Superbikes Championship SuperBikes Series
- Drone Racing League (DRL)
- University Boat Race
- Six Nations
- World Cup
- International Country v. Country qualifiers/games/tournaments
- Includes World Rugby sanctioned Rugby Sevens
- Four Nations
- National Rugby League (Australia/New Zealand)
- Super League (UK/France)
- English Premiership Rugby
- Top14 (France)
- Super Rugby
- European Champions Cup
- European Challenge Cup
- Major League Rugby
- Americas Cup
- Prada Cup Challenger Series
- World Snooker
- Major League Soccer (MLS)
- USL Championship (USLC)
- USL League 1
- North American Soccer League (NASL)
- United States Open Cup
- National Women's Soccer League (NWSL)
- Liga MX (Mexico)
- Copa MX (Mexico)
- CONCACAF Champions League
- England: League 1
- England: League 2
- Champions League
- Europa League
- Super Cup
- South America: The Division has approved wagering on the top two tiers, as well as domestic cups for Argentinian Soccer and Brazilian Soccer
- Asia: The Division has approved wagering on the top two tiers, as well as domestic cups for Chinese Soccer, Japanese Soccer, and South Korean soccer
- Oceania: The Division has approved wagering on the top two tiers, as well as domestic cups for Australian soccer
- FIFA regulated Country v. Country international qualifiers/games/tournaments, including those run by member federations of FIFA (i.e. UEFA Euro Championships, AFC Asian Cup)
- International Champions Cup
- FIFA Club World Cup
- First Tier and Domestic Cups: Algeria, Bolivia, Burundi, Cameroon, Chile, Chinese Taipei, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Fiji, Ghana, Hong Kong, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Singapore, South Africa, Turkmenistan, Uruguay
- International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) events
- European Table Tennis Union (ETTU) events
- TT Star, Russian Liga, Dusseldorf Masters Series
- Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP): World Tour, Challenger Series
- Women's Tennis Association (WTA)
- Grand Slam Events
- International Tennis Federation (ITF)
- Tennis Point Series, International Tennis Series, UTR Pro Match Series, US Pro Tennis Series, EXO Tennis, Grand Slam Tennis Tour Matchplay 120, Austrian Generali Pro Series Tennis, Eastern European Championship Tennis, LiveScore Cup, World Team Tennis, German National Series, Adria Tour Tennis, Ultimate Tennis Showdown, Tipsport Elite Cup, Umbrian Open, Battle of the Brits, British Tour, Ladies Berlin Open, Thiems 7, The Progress Tour, FPT Portugal Series, Credit One Bank Invitational, Macha Lake Open, All American Tennis Cup, German Premier League, German Masters Series, European Pro Series Tennis, Champions Series Tennis
- First Tier (Men/Women): Belarus, Turkey, Russia
- AVP Pro Beach Volleyball
- FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour
These are the most popular sports to bet on from NJ
While the Division of Gaming Enforcement in New Jersey allows online sports betting on a plethora of international sports, Americans love wagering on the sports they understand best - those that are hosted in the country.
For this reason, the most popular sports that New Jersey players bet on are American Football, Baseball, Basketball, and Soccer.
Fund Your NJ Betting Account With These Methods
To place active wagers on any online sportsbook, you must deposit funds into your playing account. You can use various methods of sending money to the relevant sports betting apps. This table should explain what methods you can use to fund your New Jersey sportsbooks.
|Cash at Casino Cage (Selected Online Sportsbooks||Instant|
|Bank transfer/ACH||Instant to 3 days|
|Casino Prepaid Card||Instant|
Law, Regulations & Rules
The decision to legalize sports betting was made by the Supreme Court of the United States in May 2018. New Jersey was the first state to jump into action since that decision. The Garden State's casinos and racetracks were then open to having retail sports betting through physical sportsbooks.
Legal online sports betting was given the green light later in 2018, but the approval came with some key legislation.
Law: Sports Wagering Law, P.L. 2018, c. 33
Some of the key points from the Sports Wagering law include the fact that only the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement can issue sports wagering licenses and renewals.(2)
An operator shall accept wagers on sports events only from persons physically present
in the sports wagering lounge or through an online sports pool. A person placing a wager on a sports event shall be at least 21 years of age.
Online sportsbooks must adopt procedures to prevent persons who are prohibited from placing sports wagers from wagering on sports events.
In terms of online sportsbooks, a parent company can only own three platforms with one license.(3)
The Division reserves the right to prohibit the acceptance of wagers and may order the cancellation of wagers and require refunds on any event for which wagering would be contrary to the State's public policies.
A prohibited sports pool participant as defined by N.J.A.C. 13:69N-1.1, or the direct or indirect legal or beneficial owner of ten percent or more of a sports governing body or any of its member teams, shall not be permitted to wager on any event governed by the league or sports governing body with which they are affiliated.
Additionally, the sports wagering statute requires that any employee of a sports governing body, or one of its member teams, who is not a prohibited sports pool participant, shall register with the Division before placing a sports pool wager.
Registration forms are available on the sportsbook and from the Division's website.
While online sportsbooks are legal in New Jersey through Atlantic City casinos, there are certain rules that they must obey.
Players must be 21 and over to legally place wagers on an NJ online sportsbook. You have to be within the state's borders to access mobile sports betting apps and place your bets. Additionally, betting isn't allowed on college sports within the Garden State.
Several responsible gambling sites exist to assist players when they feel that gambling is becoming a problem. All sites approved by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement must adopt an avenue to support responsible gambling.(4)
Some of these include National Council on Problem Gambling, International Center for Responsible Gaming, and Gamblers Anonymous.
NJ Online Sports Betting FAQs
When did NJ legalize online sports betting?
The Garden State passed a declaration in 2018 to legalize sports betting.(5)
How much will I tax on my sports betting winnings in NJ?
All sports bets in the US are subject to federal taxes of 0.25%.(6)
Is betting losses tax-deductible for NJ residents?
Yes, you can, but only if you itemize on your tax return. Approximately 90% of NJ residents who take standard deductions can't deduct their gambling losses. If you do itemize, your gambling losses can't exceed the winnings in a single year.
What if I have pending wagers when a sports betting event is canceled?
That particular leg of your bet will be nullified and your odds adjusted appropriately.
Can you trick sports betting apps that you are in NJ?
No, betting in New Jersey is handled well by all operators. They use geolocation technology to establish where you're wagering from, and if you're out of New Jersey, you won't be allowed to place your bets.
Can I bet on NJ sports if I am employed by a sports team?
Yes, it's possible as anyone who is not a prohibited sports pool participant can register with the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement before placing a sports pool wager.
Can I bet on NJ sports if I am an athlete myself?
No, as per legislation, you can't place a bet on any event governed by the league or sports governing body with which you are affiliated.
Resources & Sources
- Sports that betting is allowed for, accessed 20 December 2021, <https://www.nj.gov/oag/ge/docs/SportsBetting/ApprovedEventsList.pdf>
- Sports Wagering Law, accessed 20 December 2021, <https://www.nj.gov/oag/ge/docs/SportsBetting/SportsWageringLawPL2018c33.pdf>
- Sports Betting Regulations, accessed 20 December 2021, <https://www.njoag.gov/about/divisions-and-offices/division-of-gaming-enforcement-home/new-jersey-casino-control-act-and-regulations/>
- Responsible Gambling, accessed 20 December 2021 <https://www.njoag.gov/about/divisions-and-offices/division-of-gaming-enforcement-home/internet-gaming-info/>
- Sports Betting FAQs, accessed 20 December 2021 <https://www.nj.gov/oag/ge/docs/SportsBetting/FAQs.pdf>
- Division of Taxation - Lottery and Gambling Winnings, accessed 20 December 2021, <https://www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/lotterygamblingwinnings.shtml>