List with Bitcoin Casino Sites for Indian Gamblers
|Bitcoin Casino||Bonus in ₿||Rating|
|1. JungleRaja 🥇||100% deposit bonus||5.0 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|2. Betmaster🥈||200€ on First Deposit||5.0 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|3. Sportsbet.io 🥉||0||5.0 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|4. 22bet||0.032 BTC||5.0 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|5. Cloudbet||0||4.0 ⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|6. 10cric||0||4.0 ⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|7. BitStarz||5 BTC||4.0 ⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|8. Fortune Jackpots||0||3.0 ⭐⭐⭐|
|9. 1xBit||0||3.0 ⭐⭐⭐|
|10. BetChain||0||3.0 ⭐⭐⭐|
|11. Bitcoincasino.io||0||3.0 ⭐⭐⭐|
|12. Games.bitcoin.com||0||3.0 ⭐⭐⭐|
BTC casino sites or Indian Bitcoin casinos, have become widely popular among Indian gamblers. Using bitcoin (बिटकॉइन) allows you to place a bet with the confidence of knowing that your personal financial information remains protected at all times.
Although many casinos have the option to use bitcoin to fund their account, new players may have some questions regarding not only how to use the currency but also which BTC casinos in India to trust with their bets.
One of the most important decisions you will need to make when you are gambling in India is which of the numerous bitcoin casinos to use. Our experts have gone to great lengths to put together a comprehensive list of the best bitcoin casinos for Indian players.
Of course, we always recommend that you read through our bitcoin casino reviews to find one that has the games, sports betting or free spins that attract you as a player.
FAQ - Your Questions About Bitcoin Casinos Answered
❔ What is a bitcoin online casino?
A bitcoin casino is almost identical to a standard online casino, except for the fact that you have the option to add money to your player account using bitcoin. Bitcoin users will need to take a few extra steps before they can fund their account. However, other than this distinction, gambling takes place in the same way.
⚖️ Is it legal to use bitcoin at Indian casinos?
Yes! It’s perfectly legal to use cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin, while gambling in India. Although there may be certain gambling restrictions in India, depending on your location, there is currently no restriction on gambling with bitcoin. Overall, bitcoin is a safe and secure way to place bets on your preferred casino games.
🧾 Will my casino account be in bitcoin or regular currency?
The answer to this question is dependent on the platform. Some casinos will run the balance of your player account in crypto while others will convert it to the specific currency that they use.
💰 Can I get a casino bonus if I use bitcoin?
Yes! Bonuses for legit bitcoin sites run their bonuses and promotions much in the same way that a traditional casino does. Bitcoin casinos frequently maintain campaigns that add either casino cash or spins to your account. In many cases, you will be able to see the current bitcoin bonuses for a casino before you register for an account.
🥇 What is the best bitcoin casino in India?
22bet! Many bitcoin casinos in India are continuously fighting for the title or being the best. The premier bitcoin casinos include platforms that would be known by gambling enthusiasts. Examples include: 22bet, Sportbet.io and Cloudbet.
How To Get Started Using Bitcoin in Online Casinos
Once you have settled on a bitcoin casino with no deposit bonus or one that offers free spins with fun games, the next step that you have to take is to set up a player account. In most cases, the process will be the same:
- Navigate to the section of the casino that allows you to register for an account. Most casinos will have a button in the top corner of the main home page, which will take you directly to the registration section.
- You will need to enter certain personal information, including your full name, address, valid email address, and date of birth. You will also be asked to select a username and password which you will use to log into your account once it’s verified.
- Certain casinos will require that you go through their “Know Your Client” stage before adding any crypto to your account and well before you can begin gambling. This process usually entails submitting proof of your identity or funds. For example, you may be asked to submit a copy of your photo ID, a current utility bill or even a recent bank statement.
As soon as your account is verified, you can begin gambling and playing one of our favourite games. If you run into any issues during this phase, you should always reach out to a member of the casino’s customer service team.
Remember, our experts have put together numerous reviews on trustworthy bitcoin casinos, so you should always read through them before beginning the registration process.
How To Deposit Bitcoin To You Casino Account
The process of adding this form of crypto to your player account is slightly different from funding your account using your personal bank account or a credit card. It’s important that you keep these extra steps in mind when you are settling on one of the online casinos that use bitcoins.
Deposit time and fees
To use bitcoin to fund a player account with any online gambling platform, you will need to go through the following steps:
- Create an account using a website that allows you to purchase bitcoin. You will need to verify your personal information, including your full name, e-mail address, and add your bank account and associated details. You should make sure that you have the routing number of the bank and your bank account handy while you are doing this. Most sites offer the flexibility to buy bitcoin in rupees (INR).
- To use bitcoin for gambling on casino games, you will need to create an e-wallet. One of the most used e-wallets is Blockchain. The transaction between the account where you purchased your bitcoin to an e-wallet such as Blockchain will usually take about 10 minutes.
- Once you add money to your e-wallet, you will be able to log into your player account and use the crypto to fund your account. At this point, adding money to your account should be done in a matter of seconds.
One of the best features of casinos that accept bitcoin is that you can deposit funds onto your player account with no additional fees.
How To Withdraw Bitcoin From Your Casino Account
The process of withdrawing bitcoin from your casino account is a bit less complicated than adding money to your account. In general, the withdrawal process closely follows requesting a withdrawal using any other type of payment method.
Withdrawal time and fees
When requesting a withdrawal, you need to take the following steps:
- Navigate to the withdrawal section of the casino
- Copy and paste the address for your e-wallet into the appropriate section of the screen
- Select and confirm the winnings that you want to withdraw.
As soon as your withdrawal request is complete, the funds will be added to your e-wallet. At this point, it’s up to you whether you want to sell your bitcoin and transfer it to your preferred currency. You will want to keep an eye out for the exchange rate at the time to ensure that you are getting the most out of your transfer. During this part of the process, you will likely incur some fees; however, those fees will be specific to your e-wallet. Usually, if you opt to process a transaction faster, you will need to pay higher fees.
Advantages and Disadvantages
Before you decide to fund your player account with Bitcoin, it’s important that you weigh the pros and cons of using this type of currency. Here are a few essential factors to consider:
- Although there may be some fees associated with selling or buying Bitcoin, adding funds to a Bitcoin casino is usually free. This feature is great to help you save money in the long run.
- Safety is a leading concern among internet gamblers. One of the best parts about using Bitcoin is that it keeps your personal information 100% private. You will never have to worry about your financial information falling into the wrong hands when you use this form of cryptocurrency.
- Depending on the rate, you may be able to profit outside of gambling if you decide to use Bitcoin as your preferred form of currency. If you happen to purchase Bitcoin at a lower rate and notice that the rate is rising, you can easily make more money when you sell it.
- Although casinos that offer bitcoin deposits have become popular in India, many casinos still have not made the leap to provide this form of crypto currencies as a funding method.
While the number of bitcoin casinos steadily raises, we are sure that many Indian players wish there were more. Hopefully, many casinos will see the positive ripple effect of accepting bitcoin as a funding option.
- Unfortunately, setting up a bitcoin wallet can take a few extra clicks. For instance, if you decide to use a standard credit card to add money to your player account, all you would need to do is add your credit card number to your account, and you can begin gambling or making wagers toward a sports betting game almost instantly.
As we highlighted earlier, you must first set up a specific bitcoin account before adding crypto to your player account. The process can seem somewhat overwhelming if you have never done it before; however, future transactions should become easier.
- To transfer your winnings into actual currency, you will need to take the extra step of converting the earnings back through your e-wallet. Although you may not have to deal with transfer fees when funding your account, you may incur fees when you are ready to sell your bitcoin.
Additionally, you may lose money when selling your bitcoin if the rate is not as high as when you first purchased it.
How To Find and Choose a Legit & Trustworthy Bitcoin Casino
Regardless of whether you are looking for a bitcoin casino for serious gambling or looking for an online casino to play games occasionally, you should always make sure that you read the reviews associated with the casinos to ensure that you are playing casinos games through a trustworthy platform.
You can count on our experts to provide you with an in-depth analysis of all the details you should be aware of before registering for an account. Whether you are looking for what bitcoin bonuses a specific online casino offers or wondering whether or not there are live casino games, you can rest assured that you will find all this information in our reviews.
If you happen to find an online casino that we have not reviewed, you should first make sure that the bitcoin casino is sanctioned by a gambling authority such as the Malta or Curaçao government.
This information will let you know that that casino has gone through several channels to show that it’s trustworthy for Indian players. Of course, if there is any question as to whether the platform offers bitcoin gambling options, you should first reach out to a customer service representative before you register for an account.
Another detail that you will want to pay attention to is the deposit and withdrawal timeframes:
- Is there a minimum deposit associated with the casino?
- How long will it take to withdraw your winnings?
- Do you have to maintain a certain amount of money in your player account to keep your account open?
These are all important considerations that could impact your final decision.
Finally, you want to make sure that the casino you ultimately select has the games you like.
In most instances, you won’t need to register for an account to see the casino’s game library, so confirming the available games is easy.
Bitcoin Casino Games
Many people mistakenly believe that the games available through a bitcoin casino are different from those offered at a traditional casino. Whether you prefer to play slots, live games or place bets on sports, casinos that use bitcoins will still allow you to have access to these games.
Best Bitcoin Casino Bonus, Offers & Free Spins
Our team of experts has gone above and beyond to put together a list of the top bitcoin casinos. Understandably, you would not want to open an account with any casino until you know not only if the platform is trustworthy but also the type of bitcoin casino bonuses it offers.
Our experts have put together a full list of casinos that offer fantastic bonuses and other offers. Take a look at our findings above.
Other Cryptocurrency Casino Alternatives
Although Bitcoin is undoubtedly the most popular option for cryptocurrency, it’s not the only contender in the field. Many internet casinos are beginning to offer the following cryptocurrencies:
- Ethereum: If there is something about Bitcoin that doesn’t suit you, Ethereum is another excellent option. You will still need an e-wallet, and the deposit and withdrawal process typically remains the same. In many cases, Indian bitcoin casinos will also accept Ethereum as a form of funding.
- Litecoin: This form of cryptocurrency was first developed in 2011. Litecoin was initially referred to as one of the safe bitcoin alternatives for players who didn’t generally like Bitcoin for one reason or another. One of the leading reasons players may opt to use this option is that it’s completely secure.
- Dogecoin: Overall, there isn’t much difference between bitcoin and dogecoin. The process for purchasing dogecoin is almost identical to that of buying bitcoin. However, not every platform will allow you to use dogecoin as a funding option simply because bitcoin is the more popular choice at this time.
As technology begins to advance, the number of bitcoin users is bound to grow. In time, the process of funding your account with bitcoin will likely become much easier as well. Our experts recommend that you routinely check in with our site to keep yourself up to date with the latest trends and developments regarding cryptocurrency.