Online Casino in Indian Rupees ₹ INR (रुपये)All casino listed on this page accepts Indian Rupees. This is the best list for Indian Players that only wants to find and gamble for real money INR on online casinos, you will be able to deposit and withdraw your rupees on these sites.
List of Best Indian Rupee Online Casinos
Are you searching for online casino sites in India that you can use and offers the option to fund your player account with rupees? Our experts are here to help. We worked diligently to compile a list of rupee casinos in India. Be sure to check out this list for trustworthy options, the best rupee casino is awarded the number 1 position and is our ultimate recommendation.
If you live in India, it is no surprise that the rupee would be your preferred form of payment for any internet casino. The problem that you may find, however, is that there are only a handful of casinos that offer this option. Our experts have put together a comprehensive guide that will help you to understand what you need to do to use rupees as a payment option for casinos that offer this option.
Remember, rupees casinos will typically still provide the same bonuses that traditional casino sites do. Examples promotions and bonuses include free spins and extra casino cash. To ensure that you get the most bang for your buck, you should always do a little bit of research and look through casinos that offer different casino bonuses that we guide you to on that page.
FAQ about Rupee casinos
🧾 Will my account statement at the casino indicate rupees?
If an online casino in India allows you to deposit with INR odds are your account statement at that casino will also appear in rupees. However, this is not always the standard. For example, if a platform’s preferred method of funding is the US dollar, you may see your statement appear in dollars.
🔙 Can I withdraw my winnings in rupees as well?
The answer to this question is usually dependent on the casino. It’s rare, however, that if you can fund your account with this currency, you wouldn’t be able to withdraw using the same currency. If you have any questions regarding this option, you should always check the answer with the casino before you complete the registration process.
💸 Can I get a casino bonus in rupees?
Yes! If you choose rupees as your preferred funding method, there is no reason why you wouldn’t see your bonuses come through in the same form. Remember that where you need to enter a bonus code may be slightly different for each platform.
✔️ How do I know that a casino accepts INR?
In our list above! This information is usually found in the terms and conditions or frequently asked questions section of the site. Also, you can reach out to a member of the platform’s customer service team to ask. Don’t forget, our experts highlight this information in each one of our comprehensive reviews. If you have any other questions regarding finding online casinos with rupees or funding your account, you can always reach out to one of our experts for more information.
Payment methods to be used
Any reputable Indian rupee ₹ casinos will typically give you a myriad of payment options so that you can add Indian rupees to your player account and make a deposit with INR.
If you are gambling in India, the most common way to deposit funds to your account is by providing the platform with your banking information. Rupees will be taken directly out of your account and added to your player account in a matter of seconds.
In most cases, you can add your account to your player profile, so the next time you need to deposit money, it won’t take any more effort than a few clicks.
It’s understandable, however, that some people don’t feel comfortable giving out their personal account information. If you fall into this category, you can take advantage of one of these payment methods accepting INR as long as they are options at your online casino of choice:
- PaysafeCard: If you want to avoid downloading another payment app to your phone, purchasing a PaysafeCard is an excellent solution. You can buy one of these prepaid cards at almost any store and add funds to the card right on site. The only frustrating aspect of this option is that once you spend the initial rupees that you loaded onto the card, you will need to purchase a brand-new card.
- Neteller: If you don’t mind downloading a payment app onto your phone, Neteller is an ideal option. If you are primarily using this payment option for a casino online that allows you to fund your account with rupees, you should have no issues.
- Bitcoin: Bitcoin is still a popular funding option among many casinos. Moreover, some casinos will only allow you to add money to your account using Bitcoin.
- EcoPayz: This option is similar to a PaysafeCard, except for the fact that you don’t have to continuously buy a new card once your EcoPayz card runs out of money. The main issue with this option is that many casinos will charge a 1.5% transfer fee when you withdraw funds from your player account, which can become costly.
- Skrill: Skrill is one of the safest e-wallets in the market, making it such a popular choice among gamblers. Most casinos that allow you to use rupees will also accept Skrill as a form of payment. However, the issue here is that you will also have to deal with the transfer fees associated with using this option.
There is also a possibility that other funding options may be available depending on the casino. As long as you feel comfortable using one that can help you make your bet using rupees, you should not have any issues as long as the funding option is safe and secure.
This is how you deposit with Rupees
When you are ready to make a deposit using INR, the process is relatively straightforward. Although the process may differ slightly depending on the online casinos you choose, any trustworthy casino will try to minimise any complications during the transaction.
Many casinos also have the option to have a live chat with one of their representatives, so if you come across any issues, you can always contact one during the transaction.
Unfortunately, if live chat is not an option, you may need to wait to set everything up with a casino that accepts rupees, which would result in a delayed time of playing your favourite game. In most cases, however, you should follow these steps:
- The first thing that you need to do is to choose your casino. You should always take the time to do some background research on the casino before you decide to spend your hard-earned money. We strongly recommend that you take the time to read through our expert reviews to find the best online casinos with INR. Remember, not every casino offers the same games. For example, some casinos offer strictly slot games while others have a mix of live casino games, slots, and sports betting.
- Once you finalise your choice of internet casino, you are now ready to register for an account. Registering for an account is usually simple and includes entering personal identifying information such as your full name, address, and e-mail address. Most casinos will also perform a “Know Your Customer” check, which means that you will need to submit certain pieces of identification, including proof of your address and assets.
- Once verified, you will have the opportunity to add funds to your player account. You will need to navigate to the deposit page of your chosen platform’s site. Usually, you’ll find a direct link in the top corner of nearly every website. In some cases, however, you may need to make a few extra clicks to get to the next page.
- It’s essential to remember that casinos offer some sort of bonus promotion. Many casinos may automatically add a bonus to your deposit options, which makes it easy for you to capitalise on any promotion. If this process is not automated, you will need to keep an eye out for the promotional code associated with the bonus. Typically, you will need to enter this bonus code when you are making your deposit. Be conscious of the characters related to the bonus code to ensure that you are cashing in on the correct promotion.
- Another good rule of thumb to make future deposits easier is to opt to allow the casino to keep your preferred payment methods for INR on file. This feature will cut down on the time that you need to spend away from any game. When you save your payment method, you usually only have to click back onto the main deposit screen. Decide how much money you would like to add, confirm the transaction, and you can click back to your game within a matter of a few seconds.
You can always read through the specific deposit instructions associated with INR casinos by reading through one of our expert reviews.
Pros & Cons of playing with Rupees compared to USD
It’s important to remember that some casinos require that you not only pick your favoured currency when you register, but will also not allow you to change it. Here are some examples of the pros and cons of using Indian rupees to fund your account.
- If you are an Indian player, one of the leading advantages of playing with this form of currency instead of U.S. dollars is the fact that it saves you money. Unfortunately, exchanging money is expensive, and you can expect to pay anywhere between 2% and 5% extra to perform the currency exchange transaction. If you gamble frequently, the money that you are paying in exchange rates will quickly add up.
- To exchange your funds, you will need to go through a third-party to complete the process. Many gamblers are leery of doing this because many exchangers are simply not trustworthy or charge exorbitant rates.
- Using rupees allows you to focus primarily on your chosen game, not any additional fees or transactions.
- Unfortunately, internet casinos are not bound to offer the rupee as a preferred form of funding, reducing your choices. Additionally, not every casino that has this deposit and withdrawal option is trustworthy. It’s essential that you do your due diligence in learning more about a platform that interests you before you register.
- One of the most frustrating features of the rupee not being offered as a funding method is that it forces the player to calculate the conversion amount. For example, if a casino will only allow you to play in US dollars and you would like to bet $1.00, you will need to convert at least 73 rupees to cover the bet. At the current exchange rate, you will need to add a total of 1,473 just to add $20 US dollars to your player account.
- Transfer fees are something that you want to avoid at all costs. In many cases, if a casino allows you to add money in rupees directly from your bank, you can avoid the transfer fees altogether. However, if you need to use an e-wallet or money exchange option, you tend to get hit with transfer fees, both adding and removing money. These fees are over and above what you would pay during the currency exchange process.
Overall, you should always be conscious of the different features associated with an online casino. You should never register for a casino that does not offer the games or the payment options you want.
If you are serious about making real money bets, you should take the time to find a Indian rupee casino that matches your needs.