JustGamblers Ethics and Code of Business ConductJustGamblers expects that partners, suppliers, contracts, and other business partners (collectively, “Partners”) with whom we do business have taken steps to conduct themselves ethically, with integrity and transparency in all business dealings. For this purpose, we have stipulated this Ethics and Code of Business Conduct (collectively, “Code”). This policy only applies to JustGamblers and its business, not that of our partners. There is never a reason or excuse to violate laws, regulations, our code, or company policy to meet business goals or personal desires.
Compliance With Laws and Regulations
We expect JustGamblers’ management and employees to comply with local laws and regulations. Similarly, we expect suppliers to comply with local laws and regulations governing their activities.
Human Rights and Fair Conditions
JustGamblers values the contributions of every person and treat everyone with respect and dignity. Diversity is at our core, and we have created an inclusive work environment where we leverage our differences to reach business goals. We do not discriminate based on gender, race, national origin, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, gender identity, or other characteristics. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and personal aptitude. All work environments are free of harassment and unlawful discrimination.
- Pursue the highest health and safety standards by fostering a culture that helps protect our people from risks that could arise from work activities.
- Employee compensation is in accordance with US laws relating to working hours, wages, and benefits.
- Rights of employees to form, join, and be active in trade unions and representative bodies per local laws, collective agreements, and customs.
- Zero tolerance approach to all forms of human rights abuses, including modern slavery and child labor, within our business, operations, and supply chain.
Corporate Responsibility and Ethics
Management and employees act in the best interests of JustGamblers and use our intellectual property and resources primarily for the company's benefit. We require all employees to disclose personal interests that might affect their judgment to perform according to our ethical standards. All contributors of content and information are held by JustGamblers editorial guidelines and must adhere to our rating methodologies when advising about online gambling products and services.
- Zero tolerance for any form of influence from bribery directly or through a third party. Before accepting a gift or hospitality, we ensure that the value of such gifts is reasonable and cannot be viewed as improperly influencing a business decision.
- We only work with reputable third parties that mirror our zero tolerance for bribery and corruption. To ensure risk-free engagement with third parties, we conduct due diligence before engaging in a contract or partnership.
- Due to the sensitive nature of online gambling, we are dedicated to complying with all applicable anti-money laundering (AML) and counterterrorism financing laws, along with putting responsible gambling at the core of our operations.
Privacy and Data Protection
JustGamblers holds itself up to the highest standards of privacy and protecting personal data. Trust is central, and we respect the privacy of all individuals and entities who entrust us with their personal information and data. We understand that some types of data are more sensitive, and we take adequate measures to protect that data. We process personal data honestly, ethically, and in compliance with data protection laws. When designing products and services, we consider privacy and security to safeguard personal information against unauthorized use.
Intellectual Property and Assets
JustGamblers’ intellectual property and assets include copyrighted materials, know-how and trade secrets, and brands and trademarks. We actively protect our assets and ensure that employees follow our classification and handling guidelines for assets and confidential information. We apply the same standards for third-party intellectual property and confidential information of others.